The conference brings together senior decision makers from the British lending industry including asset finance leaders as well as new challengers in the market, to debate new strategies; regulations; business practices and current trends in the industry.
Andrea Watkins, Business Relationship Manager, and Daypesh Patel, Managing Director, will be in attendance to discuss key issues facing the lending industry in the UK in 2018 and beyond:
- The state of the market 10 years on from the financial crash – Key learnings and future outlook
- Market trends and the rising competition in the UK lending market
- What does the future hold for traditional banks?
- Users perspective on asset finance and technology in consumer management
- Achieving growth of SME banking by harnessing digital customer data
- Policy update and review of regulatory parameters
- A due diligence provider’s view on new product development
- Sharing best practice in retaining and training employees: What skills are relevant for the next decade?
- Exploring the role of technology and evaluating how it will transform lending in the next 5 years
The evening will host a gala dinner to reveal the winners of the UK Lending Awards 2018, celebrating excellence in the lending industry.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Conference and Awards Gala. If you are attending and would like to meet, please get in touch.