As a Project Manager Consultant, you will work within our market-leading Technology Implementation, and Consultancy practise to support our clients through business technology transformation projects in the finance, banking, asset finance and leasing industry. At VIP Apps consulting, we help our clients implement world-class IT solutions, aligned to best in class business processes, making the best use of the people and supporting technologies. We are seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our exciting team and help shape our client’s innovation vision. Our services span strategy, design, implementation and run of enterprise applications. Our mission is to deliver outstanding impact, sustainable change and transformational outcomes through ERP Applications and our Alliances ecosystems. The Project Manager is responsible for leading the project and workstream for business and IT transformation initiatives, ensuring the programme successfully realises its intended benefits and sustainable change in the client’s organisation. Additionally, the role will include assistance in business development and development of best practice project implementation approach and methods for our technology and BPM practice.
- Defining, shaping, leading and delivering projects within a client portfolio;
- Managing cost, time, scope, plan, risks, issues and quality of a project and ensuring proper controls are in place;
- Overseeing project workflows to ensure project delivery is in line with client expectations and scope;
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, and client expectation, ensuring the creation of solid client relationships;
- Managing the development and maintenance of core project documentation, project and communication plans;
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution and individuality. Leading in the coaching, mentorship and development of other team members;
- Design and implement change management plans that work to drive faster adoption and employee proficiency;
- Provide advice and assistance to ensure that the business benefit is delivered, and inherent risks effectively mitigated;
- Design and deliver training programmes;
- Work with onsite and virtual teams;
- Identify and manage service risks and issues in future business processes;
- Contributing to our blog and thought leadership content strategies at the intersection of business and technology.
- Degree in a related field, or direct and equivalent experience;
- Experience and knowledge of project management principles, robust methodologies and tools;
- Proven Project Delivery Management capability on a global scale
- Expert in ERP solutions and proven experience of taking ownership for ERP project and rollouts;
- Solid background in consulting, project management, organisational development and process improvements in large transformation programmes;
- In-depth expertise in applying change leadership and change management methodologies and tools;
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, coupled with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner;
- Experience of working with international and cross-cultural teams and leading virtual teams;
- A background in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Banking, Asset Finance, Leasing.
- Comfortable in the role of either business or IT strategist; able to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- Flexibility to travel to client sites across the UK and internationally
- Commercial awareness to manage effective client, supplier and partner relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and varied environment.