As an entry level Associate Project Consultant, you will work and train within our UK consulting practice to support our clients with multi-national Leasing Operations. We help our clients run efficient global leasing systems, aligned to best in class leasing business processes. Our clients and partners rely on VIP Apps Consulting to be Agile and Innovative, differentiating us from other larger providers. In depth industry and technology expertise are critical for transforming companies and transitioning teams and platforms towards operational excellence.
- Assist in the design, creation and presentation of Client Leasing Processes using our transformation methodology AMOBI.
- Gather client business requirements through workshops and client documentation, formally documenting into a Business Requirements Document (BRD) for review and sign-off by the client.
- Work with our client to fully understand the Client Business Requirements enough to work with senior BA’s, Consultants and Product Partners to map functionality fit of client needs to a target platform. (Gap Analysis)
- Assist in designing and documenting Functional Specifications for Client’s Business Requirement Gaps, Reports and Extensions to ensure they are translated into technical solutions that are accurate, scalable and flexible.
- Complete industry training through a mixture of internal and external courses and projects.
- Complete product training across multiple technologies and applications as required to support client projects and VIP Apps Consulting’s internal platform.
- Shadow and support consultants assisting with documentation and testing solutions as required.
- Work with onsite and offshore client, product partner and VIP Apps Consulting teams to ensure that project timelines, milestones and KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Work with onsite and offshore client and VIP Apps Consulting teams to ensure production issues are fixed within Support SLAs. As a liaison between business and technology highlight and advise continuous improvement opportunities to management and prioritise.
- Collaborate and support Project Managers and Consultants in following VIP Apps Consulting’s DELIVER methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Management), Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a passion to learn and progress in a professional fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate Respect, Flexibility and Attitude to fit our company culture.
- Understanding of modular technologies.
- Understanding of application configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Global Multi Legal Entity infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams.
- Ability and desire to travel.
- Ability and desire to excel and progress in the workplace.
- The candidate should be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, with presentation and training experience and skills.