As a Leasing Business Analyst you will work within our UK consulting practice to support our clients with multi-national Leasing Operations. We help our clients run efficient global leasing systems, aligned to best in class leasing business processes. Our clients and partners rely on VIP Apps Consulting to be Agile and Innovative, differentiating us from other providers. In depth industry and technology expertise are critical for transforming companies and transitioning teams and platforms towards operational excellence.
- Engage in the design, creation and presentation of Client Leasing Processes using our transformation methodology AMOBI .
- Gather client business requirements through workshops and client documentation, formally documenting into a Business Requirements Document (BRD) for review and sign-off by the client.
- Work with our client to fully understand the Client Business Requirements enough to work with senior BA’s, Consultants and Product Partners to map functionality fit of client needs to a target platform. (Gap Analysis)
- Manage and document Functional Specifications for Client’s Business Requirement Gaps, Reports and Extensions to ensure they are translated into technical solutions that are accurate, scalable and flexible.
- Act as the key point of contact between client business users, functional and technical consultants and IT. Engage with other technology partners within a project as appropriate.
- Work with onsite and offshore client, product partner and VIP Apps Consulting teams to ensure that project timelines, milestones and KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Work with onsite and offshore client and VIP Apps Consulting teams to ensure production issues are fixed within Support SLAs. As a liaison between business and technology highlight and advise continuous improvement opportunities to management and prioritise.
- Collaborate and support Project Managers and Consultants in following VIP Apps Consulting’s DELIVER methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Management), Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant disciplines
- 2+ Years Financial Services industry experience.
- 2+ Years Consulting or Management experience.
- Proficient in modular technologies.
- Expertise in application configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Global Multi Legal Entity infrastructure.
- Must have a proven track record in full lifecycle engagements, from business case preparation, implementation and return on investment using industry recognised methodologies.
- The candidate should be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, and have experience and skills form delivering large business transformations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams.
- Ability and desire to travel.