In depth industry and technology expertise are critical for transforming companies and transitioning teams and platforms towards operational excellence. We help our clients run efficient global leasing systems, aligned to best in class leasing business processes and this process first approach means leveraging a service oriented approach for the end to end leasing solution.
As an experienced Salesforce developer, you will hit the ground running on client projects within our UK consulting practice. You will use Salesforce best practices in designing and developing solutions that leverage standard tool based approach (such as Process builder, Flow, Workflow rules, Report builder, Einstein Analytics) before doing code based solutions.
- Work with UK based consultants to deliver high quality solutions preferably in UK. (Off – shore candidates may be considered)
- Responsible for the Technical Design Documentation, Salesforce Customisation and Development of Client Integrations throughout the Leasing business flows
- Development and Integration with Bureaus and Third-party applications (Such as Accounting – SAGE), Cloud Document repositories (e.g. SharePoint, Box)
- Development and Integration with legacy systems such as on-premise ERP and home grown systems
- Design and development of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts and tabs (Using Visualforce, Lightning component framework)
- Design of Process Builder, Lightning Flows, Workflow rules
- Design and Build Document Templates in Salesforce/Conga
- Development of Reports and Dashboards
- Native Salesforce Sales Cloud objects, tools and best practices.
- Complete unit testing and support functional testing
- Client care to ensure satisfaction
- Knowledge share within the team regarding best practices
- Collaborate and support Project Managers and Consultants in following VIP Apps Consulting DELIVER methodology.
- Cloud Technology: Force.com, Visual Force, Lightning Component Framework
- Programming languages: Salesforce APEX
- Web services: SOAP & REST APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Relevant Salesforce certifications. Platform Developer I/II, Administrator
- Strong skills in writing Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Triggers.
- Strong skills in SOSL, SOQL statements within Custom Controllers, Extensions and Triggers.
- Strong Skills in writing parsers for JSON and XML in apex.
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse and distributed teams.
Note: If UK based, authorisation to work in the UK through relevant visa/British passport (Visa sponsorship is not considered at this stage).