As a Senior Business Analyst – OLFM you will work within our market leading consulting practice to support our clients for their multi-national Leasing Operations. We help our clients run a world class Leasing systems, aligned to best in class leasing business processes, making the best use of the information available and the supporting technologies, translating operational excellence into top class service levels for our clients and partners.
- Engage in the design, deployment and support for the Leasing processes and systems in the context of our transformation methodologies AMOBI and DELIVER, using the Oracle E-Business Suite/OLFM platform as the core solution set.
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to ensure that project timelines, milestones and KPIs are reached and that production issues are fixed as per support SLAs, acting as the liaison between business and implementation, development and support teams to prioritise needs and requests.
- Gather requirements from business users for projects and enhancement initiatives, preparing the required functional specifications, ensuring that functional requirements are translated into technical solutions that are scalable and flexible.
- Provide IT project leadership for transformational leasing initiatives and integrations, building relationships and interact with external vendors (banks, consulting firms, software vendors, etc.) as and when required to deliver business solutions.
- Act as the key point of contact between the business users and IT, engaging with other technology partners across the enterprise landscape (BI, Middleware, Infrastructure, etc.) providing a single point of contact to the business partners and providing insight to technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline required with 7+ years working with ORACLE and OLFM (Oracle Lease & Finance Management).
- Proficient in the combination of modules OLFM/AR/AP/GL/FA
- Expertise in setting up and troubleshooting OLFM and implementations or upgrades
- Experience with Multi-GAAP, Multi-currency, Multi-org, and Multi-Set of Books setup
- Understanding of Multi-Org Access Control, Sub-Ledger Architecture (SLA), & Legal Entity infrastructure
- Financial Services industry experience.
- Must have a proven track record in full lifecycle engagements, from business case preparation to requirements gathering, blueprint, building, testing and implementation of solutions based on business requirements and using industry recognized methodologies
- The candidate should be a leader, a strong communicator, both written and verbally, and have experience and skills in configuration, customisation, implementation, support, interfaces, design, integration, maintenance and upgrades to the Oracle OLFM an associated modules within Oracle
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams