VIP Apps Consulting is delighted to sponsor and attend the UKOUG Applications Conference & Exhibition 2018
taking place on 3rd, 4th and 5th December in Liverpool. The three-day conference
is UK’s largest independent annual gathering of Oracle Applications professionals welcoming Oracle users to network, share experiences and participate in thought-leading Oracle community keynotes, Q&A panels, roundtables and hands-on session.
UKOUG APPS18 Sessions
This year’s sessions aim to cover all your Oracle Applications questions through tailored community keynotes:
- Sarah Henry, the Senior Director in HCM Cloud Application Development at Oracle, is covering cloud strategy in the HCM Cloud keynote.
- Cliff Godwin will deliver an update on the Oracle E-Business Suite product line, discussing how several industry trends are being adopted.
- David Bain is covering a variety of topics such as PeopleSoft Fluid UI, employing a comprehensive Selective Adoption strategy, and deploying PeopleSoft to the Oracle Cloud.
- Debbie Green will be presenting the ERP Cloud keynote and takes accountability for Oracle’s reputation & engagement strategy
- John Hagerty brings 35 years of expertise to business analytics & big data and will be delivering the keynote for this community
Mobile Conference App
VIP Apps Consulting is proud to continue sponsoring the conference mobile App. Download the conference app and maximise your experience. Use the app to get access to the conference agenda, add sessions to your schedule, share posts and photos using the conference activity stream and network with other attendees.
The Clock is Ticking – Are You Ready for IFRS 16 / ASC 842?
The event is the perfect opportunity to meet our team of Oracle and lease accounting experts. VIP Apps Consulting team successful experience with Oracle implementation projects and methodology industry-specific can help you accelerate the transition to the new standards. Our expertise in the leasing and financial services industry has positioned us to support your organisation address issues from the accounting interpretation, business process design and optimisation to systems changes and new implementation providing the change management support to address the new lease accounting adoption challenges.
If you would like to arrange a face to face meeting to discuss your requirements, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn as we will be sharing the latest insights during and after the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Liverpool!